Monday, March 22, 2010

The look from my eyes tells you that i am strong.


Hello there. I am here to post. Okay i know, you guys are wondering am i okay after posting the previous post. I swear i am absolutely fine, i just really need to cure the ache in me, and move on from him. My heart is in pain anyway, dumb me -,-" Shall drop this topic.

Went out after posting previous post, recieved quite a number of texts from friends making sure i am fine, because they thought i'll go and die or something, lol -,-" So i headed to Clark Quay, guess what?!! I took the wrong purple line, i headed to Boonkeng instead of Clark Quay. So i rushed out of the train at Boonkeng, and the bangla was all staring at me, wtf lol!!

Reached Clark Quay, met Xiuling and Yuee and hugged them! ;D Then we headed to Charles and Keith, then to Starbucks ;D Had Vanilla Latte and Oreo cake :P Then we slacked there and off to Singapore river there. Took pictures (On aida's fb)

Then off at 10.45pm. Reached home before 12am, Yuee went back with me while Aida went alone as she stays at Boonlay with all the bangalas. (AHAHAHA KIDDING :P) So reach home, wash up sleep!

Work today was okay, Selvie is on MC means we gonna have canteen food for lunch. BUT ITS TASTY CAUSE GOT STINGRAY!!!!!! HEHEEE ^^ SO SO SO!! Went back at 6pm sharp. Took 961 as usual, lrt home. Bumped into Alastair, then off to Ying's crib. Slacked awhile, then home.

Online, bath. Webcammed with Aida, and we had so much fun!!! Hahahah, i kept laughing till i cried and not fart! (I know whatcha thinkin Aida!!) So so, im so glad to be able to hear her laughter anyway!! Woman, we are strong, single, sexy. HAHA OK I AM NOT SEXY LOL!!! I LOVE YOU! :P I learnt sign language already, hehee i passed your test hor!!

Hope to see you on Saturday for chilling/lunch with Yuee aye? Heh, andandand!! Remember our deal! SMILE ALWAYS! :D We shall do our own emotions we had just now when we sees each other, gonna laugh our ass out oka!

I love Yuee & Aida for yesterday, seriously. I love this picture the most, rrrrreally!!



Hehe i loike! Thanks you 2 seriously, although last night i was down, you 2 managed to make me laugh by teaching me handsigns! And now! I know how to do already!! ^^ Love you 2, meet up soon okay!!

I may look weak and sad. You may think its impossible for me to move on.
I will prove you right. Yesterday's post, is not everything. There's still
some part, i didn't said it cause i don't want to hurt you, me, everyone.
Imma make use of the 3 weeks holiday to move on from you. :)

I love you alot, but hey, i gotta go cause you don't know how to treat me.
I must be happy no matter whutttttt, k la bye!! :D

thanks to those who cared. i appreciate it alot, when i saw tags on my tagbox, i cried because i was so touched. you guys make me felt better, i appreciate and thanks, each and one of you no matter on my blog, msn, facebook, twitter or on the phone. i love you all so much! Esp: FADHILA & MICHELLE YAP!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home