Sunday, March 21, 2010

A man who know how to treat a woman.


Morning people! Im currently msning, twitting, blogging, downloading songs and also facebooking. I just hung up with Michelle, gonna head to Farris's block later'on to meet 'em.

Plan today is to meet Farris and co. Get home by 6.30pm. Then out again to Clark Quay to meet Xiuling Aida & Yuee. Haha great sunday! And im ready for the war tomorrow between me, lynn chua & my fvck up boss _|_ I think i'll get ready for all the shootings from him tomorrow, i just want to get out of the fucking company. NOTHING ELSE! :D

So insyallah tomorrow will be a great day, please please bless me :( Mhmm idk what to wear later on sia, wtf die already >:( I think.... Argh takpe, hahahaha! I feel like buying a dress from CottonOn but i can't spend already, im left with 50$ for this month!!!! Fuck my life. Takpe, i think im gettin my pay? Yeah yeah, im gettin my pay next week! *Kaching-kaching!!*

So i think imma buy later, hahahaha! Alrightos, everyone's out but not me. Im going to get a bath and then head to Southview! I wanna go to CottonOn, geez :/

So gonna head to CottonOn later on yeah, mhmm. Any nice songs to intro? Damn Eugene took my W595 and i got no songs to hear to, he keep asking me for it, stupid asshole.

Nevermind, today je.. Tomorrow cannot okay asshole!!!! You always like to bully me, stupid brother.. Hahaha! Okay la, off to download songs and nk siap!

Okay, im off! Chalo readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home