Friday, March 19, 2010

Not anymore.


Hello hello! Okie dokey, shall start blogging nao. Today i went for work, woke up at 7.31am and yes i am late. Bath, went out. Took 961, and luckily i am not late, haha :P

Reached workplace, did my work. Had canteen's food for lunch, it was delicious, lol i think im far too hungry i guess? Because i skipped last night's dinner :/ After lunch, went back. Did work halfway, i fell asleep lol.

Well all i can say is today is the boringest day i ever had. Urgh, and the time travelled damn slow okay -___-"

So tomorrow is saturday, im working. Sian lo, haiz.. Meeting Vic tomorrow at Town for lunch tomorrow! :D Can't wait to see her.

Anyway i know my post are gettin boring, but i got nothing to blog about it eh.... :/ Last night i had a very very sweet dream, cause i dreamt of me and him patching up!!!

Ohmygod right, in the dream i was so happy till i cried. But when i woke up, then i realized.. Its just a fucking dream, urgh -__- Make me happy for nothing leyz, stupid me stupid dream stupid idiot kanasai. :(

Mhmm, my babygirl as activated her blog back!! Haha do visit her blog alright, her posts are real damn cute but only if she posts regularly la eh, hahaha! So just now i had fun msn-ing with Fiq, Fana & Woodpecker. It's fun disturbing someone, lol!

So yup, i just downloaded a song by Katherine Mcphee, my old time favourite, the song name is "Over It". Go and hear it, its real nice and sad too la, lol. :/ You know me, i am a girl who always get attracted to songs likethat, hahaha!

Okay la, im done. Shall go and get some sleep if not i'm going to be late tomorrow again! Half day tomorrow, then off to Town! :D Can't wait, i realize that i've been hitting town every saturday lol~

I am absolutely numb from all these pain.
When you see me giving up, thats when im really sick of everything.
I want to move on, that's what my mind wants. But when i asked my heart....
She said "No, you still love him" damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home