Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fuck you idiot, you are so heartless.

I am seriousy disappointed. I heard from people that you said i was irritating? Fuck yourself md hairul. Im fucking pissed with you. Do you want me to post everything what you did behind me? Or should i ask my readers, are they curious about us? Are they curious why is it that i can't let go and why you can easily forget me?

Well yes they do, and im going to post everything out now. I won't even fucking care how will people think of you, hate me, curse me, whatever it is, you deserve it fucker, because what you did me to me is much hurtful.

You know i broke up with Hazmi, you came close to me. We lepaked, we had fun, you send me home, you text me. On 12th Nov, we confessed and you asked for stead. I agreed. You were so fucking sweet when we first got together. People calls it honeymoon period. You meets me everyday, making sure im happy and making sure im alright. I must say, you're the best boyfriend. And i will always remember that you woke up as early as 7am to book my 16th bbq pit for me @ Bangkit when Iskandar didn't booked it. You are always calling me at night, making me laugh and making sure im speaking perfect english without singlish in it. If i were to speak 1 singlish word, i'll owe you a kiss. And i'll always speak singlish on purpose cause i know i want to kiss you and i know you love it.

When you started working, we always meet up in the morning at 9.45am and we'll spend time together before you goes to work with Rashidi. I love it when we spends time, seriously. During your off days, we will always meet up with Gummy, Iskandar & Ilham to lepak together. And of course, you'll meet me before we meets them. I was seriously fucking in love with you very much, super much x10000000000000000000! (words can't explain how much i love you, really!)

So just weeks after you started working, you told me that there was girls having a crush on you. One of the girl's name was Rena. And there was once i was at town, i went to Paragon with Fana to look for you. And you know what you did?! You actually walked away from me to say Hi to Rena! At first i felt its nothing because you 2 are working mates and its very very common to say Hi. So you even said this..

Your hand was over my shoulder*

You: That girl cute right? *points to rena.*
Me: Uhuh, yeah. *smile*
You: Yes, and she is cuter than you. *smiles widely.*
Me: Ya... *look away and turn to Fana with eyes turning red*
Fana: Tsk... *look at me and ayun angrily*
Ayun: Are you going home now? I send you till the main entrance then.

So we walked there, we didn't talked, when i was out of Paragon, i cried. I really cried, Fana was pissed with you, i ain't pissed, i was disappointed at myself for being ugly. And i was really heartbroken when you said that to me.

So we will meet up at night if we don't meet in the morning. Its like a fairytale with small interuption in between. There was once i went town alone to head to Taka to have my interview taken. I went to greet your Mom, you once told me that your Mom likes me and i was really happy to hear that. So when i went to look for her, we chatted a lil and she kept smiling at me. After interview, i went to said bye to your mom and off to Tangs and look for you. Saw You and Rashidi at the smoking area, so after Rashidi left, there's only me and You. We spend around 30 minutes with each other, and you took my bangle and i took your watch in exchange so that i will have a reason to come out of my house at night to meet you.

So during the night when Singapore idol top 4's result night. You called me when you are on your way home. You said that there's this girl from Ck tangs likes you. She treated you Cheese cake and you had it inside the storeroom with her. JUST BOTH OF YOU IN THE STOREROOM. You told me that she hugged you. And after that you said that your handphone's battery is low and you will call me when you reached home. After we hang up, i was dumbfounded, i was so heartbroken again.. So you texted after we hung up, you told me that you kissed her on the cheek. You said you wasn't even thinking when you did that. You thought she was me. You apologize and you asked me to forgive you. You claim that you love me alot and you don't want me to leave you. You said "Sorry syg.. I syg you alot... please don't leave me"

And yes i forgave you, i cried that night after we hung up. I tried to forget it but i just simply can't, i really can't. So few days later, you told me that there's this one girl liked you. She called you Cat and you calls her Dog. She even said that Cat & Dog can fall in love together, and you just said "Yeah.. haha" YOU KNOW SOMETHING? YOU ARE LIKE A JERK, SERIOUSLY.

How do i know these? Well he told me every single thing. He updates me everyday when he finishes work. No matter whether is it good or bad stuffs, he will just update me. I love it that he updates me, so that i won't have to find out myself. I was softhearted when he starts to apologize etc etc..

During his birthday, we went to his chalet. You told me to lie to your mom that i am not your girlfriend but bestfriend. I agreed, so when i reached. We left at 8+pm. The next day you asked for a time out. Reason is because you want to relax and enjoy. I disagree with you and you just simply say "Too bad, i want it" You know something? I cried so hard when i saw that.

During the time out you had girlfriend. You even said she is better than me. You even dare to call me and say you will call me back but in the end you will say "Sorry, im otp with Jasmine" Fuck you, why must you do all these?! Can't you please fucking get out of my life? Ain't you sick of hurting me?! Ain't you tired after being a heartbreaker?

So you came back on 6th January 2010. I was overjoyed, seriously. But after that, things was so different. I couldn't call you Sayang. You wouldn't want to meet me. You chose to reply/call me when i am asleep knowing that i won't be able to pick up nor reply you. HOW CLEVER AND IDIOTIC CAN YOU BE? YOU EVEN SAID THAT YOUR MOM HATES ME.

So i asked for break. You even replied "As long as u are hapi..:)" Fuck yourself ayun, seriously. You are one dumb fucking lad without common sense and balls. _|_ So i had a hard time moving on. You complained to people that i am irritating. PEOPLE ALL THINK THAT I AM CLINGING ONTO YOU.

YOU THINK I WANNA LOVE YOU? YOU THINK IM THAT NICE? YOU THINK I AM?!

I told EVERYONE who asked about me and YOU. I SIMPLY TOLD THEM WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO ME.

I TOLD BOB, HE WANNA BEAT YOU UP, I STOPPED HIM.
I TOLD MEIMEIKIA, HE GOT SO ANGRY AND HE WANTED TO LOOK FOR YOU.
I TOLD FADHILA, SHE WAS SO FUCKING FED UP WITH YOU.
I TOLD EVERYONE WHO ASKED, ALL OF THEIR REACTIONS ARE THE SAME. WHICH IS... "AYUN IS THAT KIND OF PERSON?"

Yes, i make your name look bad, so what? What are you gonna do? You are the worse ex boyfriend. Although you are nice, but it only lasted for about 3 weeks? I am so blind to fall in love with you. Md hairul, you simply sucks. I hate the new you, i hate everything about you. Thank god i am shifting house so that i won't even have the chance to bump into you.

Fuck those who think he is right to treat me this way, you guys are heartless.
You are not fit to be a guy to treat a girl this way, seriously.

It took me awhile to find the courage to type all this out.
I didn't cried, but i was so hurt by reflecting back.

I won't want to see myself with another guy like you. I'd rather stay single.

Md hairul, i hate you. Please go and fuck yourself and get some commonsense.
AND DON'T LET ME SEE YOU IN SCHOOL PLEASE. PLEASE GO AND DIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home