Saturday, March 20, 2010

Move on for a better person.

Alright, shall start blogging aite. Nelson called when i just woke up, he somehow "scolded" me on the phone for crying and staying awake for the whole night last night. After hanging up, he texted me. I was real touch to recieve such encouragements from him although we are ex couples. Thanks eh Ass, meet up soon, i miss you & Fiona alot, hah. :P (Remember my maggie mee hor!!)

Mhmm i went for work late today, cause it was raining, argh i hate rainy days, its freezing and i am wet cause i walked under the rain, damn. So i reached office at 0920am. Did my work which is to update 3 reciept and im done with my work, lolmao -__-"

So after work, left office building with Yingnan & Kk, thanks Yingnan for your umbrella, heh. :P Took 961, headed to Cck by 67. Reached Southview, headed to Farris's block, met Ayie, Alson with Michelle as she fetched me from Southview. Then waited for Farris to come down, then off to Lot1 with Michelle.

Took Lrt, bumped into Farid, then off to KFC. ^^ Then off to Amk hub for Michelle's spect, then off to Lot1 :) Mac, talked to her and i cried. OMGAWD. :( Then off to my block, lepak downstairs.

Then this cute civil defence guy came towards us. And this is our conversation.

Rahmat: Hello *to me
Me: Er hi. *smile
Rahmat: Can i get your number? My sergeant wants it.
Me: Chinese ke malay?
Rahmat: Chinese.
Michelle: How old?
Rahmat: 20+
Me: I don't like old guys, and i don't like chinese guys either.
Rahmat: Oh then malay uh?
Me: I never say *laugh*
Rahmat: Okay la, then nevermind..

Another chinese guy came forward.

Chinese guy: Eh c'mon la, give la. My sergeant wants it, can? Please? *in chinese*
Me: Erh, sorry, i don't go for chinese guys.
Chinese guy: Aiyor, then bobian liao lor, nevermind la.
Rahmat: Then me? I malay.
Me: *smiles* Idk?
Michelle: *look at me and laughed*
Rahmat: Okay la, i go back. Bye.
Michelle & Me: Okay bye.

Then they were like waving to us from the opposite like mad people, lol!! Then Rahmat came over again.

Rahmat: Cannot give uh? *talks to me*
Me: Can't, sorry. I only go for malays. Why not her? *points Michelle*
Michelle: *kanchiong* NONONO! Your sergeant wants her's right?
Me: Wtf..

Group of Civil defence guy was at opposite and pointing at me and waving. I was like "OMG. SCARY MUCH"

So in the end Rahmat asked for my number and yes, i gave! Haha he look like Ayun's uncle, Rashidi. But Rahmat cuter la, lol i think uh? HAHAHA.

So after that Michelle came up to my house, she took a bath and she left. And i had a chat with Xiuling Aida. She managed to make me decide on something very important, regarding my life.

I am born to be happy, not to be sad.
I am born to make the people around me to be proud of me, and not to be sad for me.
I am born to learn from my mistake and be a better person.
I am born to be loved by you, and then move on from you to a better lad.

I chose to love you in silent/public-ly, what i got was.. Nothing.
I chose to wait for you, what i got was... Nothing.
I chose to cry for you, what i got was.. Nothing.
I decided to suffer instead of you, what i got was.. Nothing.
I am letting myself to get hurt even more, not you. Its me all the way.
I wanted to get consoles and hugs from you, i got.. Nothing.

So why am i doing here to make me suffer? Im going to move on, i won't let Aida's tips go down to drain, if she can do it, i can too. Right Aida? Hehe. Thanks so much anyway Woman ;) Hope to see you & Yuee tomorrow aite :p

Okay i think i am very awesome today, although i cried, but i am moving on!! Yay, i know words are cheap, but mine are real priceless okay people... Hahahaha lol!

Okay i am done, chalo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home