Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can't do it, neither will i.

Hello! Selamat malam! So, today was a "ok" day. Boring as ever, but yknow, i don't know why i feel different today, its just something different from other days :/ Okay, i don't know how to explain either, its like... Urgh nevermind lol.

So last night was a very sad night, i cried like one silly fool -.- So managed to sleep after hanging up with Nelson. I think he called at 3.30am? So yeah, he wanted someone's number pretty badly, and luckily i managed to change topic by asking what time is it. Clever me, if not i'll see 2 fattys fighting (lolmao!!!)

So i hung up with him due to he asked me to sleep, and i swear, my eyes are very heavy already, zzz. So i slept, wake up at 7am. Chiong to bath room, bath, had a hard time putting on make up cause my eyes look very shag -__- So went out at 7.45am, took Lrt. 961 was late today, damn shit.

I was late due to the bus, NOT me! :@ Stupid boss still want me to apply 15 mins off due to im late. Somemore unpaid leave, wth right?! -____-" So i bobian, i apply loh. Tsk... Then Lynn came over to my company. Talked to me, and i am so happy. LOL, don't ask why, i won't say it here till its officially over. :)

Had canteen's food again for lunch, i won't get sick of it seriously, hahaha i feel like eating it again tomorrow, lmao! And whenever i eat that, Yingnan & Frediezel will say "SAME FOOD AGAIN?" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Managed to do all the service reports by 5pm, but boss was out -,-"

Watched Mama Mia thru Frediezel's iTouch! ^^ Very nice and touching too, went back at 6pm. 961 as usual, reached home at 7.30pm, home, bath, online!

Chatted with Rahmat, Fadhila, Alson, Xiulingaida & Sri. Rahmat left for soccer playing already :( Hahaha anw, ah takpe, i don't wanna type here, nyhehehehe :P Gotta let Gummy, Michelle, Fadhila & Fana know only! :P

Tomorrow is Thursday, soon it will be Friday. I can't wait for weekends, i don't know why? There's no reason too, hahaha wtf -,-" Anw yesterday i met Cheryl for dinner and Tsazkir for some chilling out. Stupid Tsazkir laughed when i was telling him something very serious, lol!!

Okay i am missing somebodeh, die die die. Im hungry too. I only ate lunch for the past 3 days and i swear, im slimming down!! Okay not, i want to slim not im slimming. HAHAHAHAHAH dumb me -,-"

I don't know why is it that when we texts, msn, i feel real happy. This is a hint of crushing on someone, but i swear, i don't know you that well, and i don't see why am i crushing on you, stupid fireman. Quickly text me your dumbo!! Haha, eeeeek, i don't want to crush on you la idiot!

But he is so cute that i can't resist myself to stop looking at his picture. Okay this sentence sounds very sick, hahahah! ^^ But he is fucking cute, damn shit. I gotta control. Mhmmmmmm k la, im chatting with Fadhila now.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home