Thursday, March 25, 2010

决不让眼泪往下流.


Okay i think i posted this picture before? I doubt so, but i reckon it on the same time too, haha oke whatever. I had a pretty bad day anyway, but i kind off enjoy the day too because i recieve my pay cheque and as usual since yesterday, mr chomel have been making me smile and laugh by texting with me, i appreciate alot ;)

I was late for work today, because i woke up at 8am. For god damn sake, 8am is the time that im suppose to board 961 and head to work, hahaha! I was texting with mr chomel last night, that's why, and i'm a owl that can't fly, haha inside joke ^_^

So ok, im going to sleep early tonight, for real oke. Today's work sucks the most, seriously, i am starting to hate it when i am only disliking. Urgh, its getting on my nerves seriously, fu*k. Okay this is how it goes, i hate him and i swear, if i ever get the chance to get out of the company (insyallah), i'll be god damn fu*king happy!!

And i got my pay today, straight after lunch! Real happy, $480 sey! I can buy my D60 already, fui i suke! After work, headed to Bpp to find Aslina at some resturant. (You know i know la okay Ass.lina ^^) Walked home, sat down alone before heading home. Cried, called Fadhila. And yes, i cried on the phone with her, i was seriously heartbroken and i swear, its another worse day of year 2010..

Im currently webcamming with Sri, msning with Fadhila, Fiq & Woodpecker. I am happy that its friday tomorrow, and yes, im not working on saturday! Gonna stay at home and spend my day on my laptop and ya da ya da! And sunday, going to Nova with mom to shop for our new crib's furniture :) Can't wait.

If you are afraid of the changes that will happen in your life as a result of following your heart, thats natural. Just surrender to the changes , letting them happen. You are following your heart , which means you are finally having the experience your soul desires. This also means that you are getting back on the right path and living your life's purpose. its awkward or scary or like somthing is not right but you cant avoid this stage cause everything need to heal.

Im done. Im going to be happy. Trust me oka. I miss everyone who was once in my life, yes each and everyone of you.

Esp Hazmi & Hairul, how are you 2 doing? Hope to see both of you soon, no matter in coicidentally or planned, i hope you 2 stil remember the day/the part when you said about our forever.

Anw, i don't know why i hate my life, i go work, i face sacarstic words. I go home, tons of rubbishs coming towards me. Fuck, life is fucking bitchy lately, screw it.

K da, im off to sleep. B.y.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home